Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.




Take the time to read our Privacy Policy.

XX7Q Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, 8 March 2020 5:28:00 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member


Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2014(UTC)
Posts: 66

Thanks: 15 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am trying to locate a second hand plastic grommet that fits into the hole on the rear beaver panel where the jack handle goes through on utes and panel vans to access the spare wheel from HQ to WB a lot i imagine fell by the wayside either lost , removed or just perhaps fell apart over time, I need one for a resto even if its broken so i could use for a reference point and perhaps look at getting them re made?
I am in Wollongong any help much appreciated , I have see a pic of one and I am led to believe they are plastic or perhaps nylon and similar if not the same to the two that are on the chassis where the handbrake cable feeds through?

Edited by user Sunday, 8 March 2020 5:29:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.032 seconds.