Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login


Take the time to read our Privacy Policy.

3 Pages123>
castellan Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, 9 November 2016 7:52:55 PM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Thank God Trump has won, we will have hope for true healthy democracy back again and drain the swamp of the radical socialist degenerates and not to mention the cunning full on lying media dead beat creep show, who only serve to brainwash the people of there sodomite brainwashing that is trying it's best to tear nations and people apart, it was a divide and conquer technique that backfired on the miserable satanic bastards who only serve Satan leading people astray.
Dr Terry Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, 10 November 2016 6:39:01 AM(UTC)
Dr Terry

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Moderator, Registered
Joined: 1/03/2005(UTC)
Posts: 5,290

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'd have to agree, in part anyway. Their 'ruling elite', backed by a solidly left-wing media thought that they had this won, but Trump appealed to the forgotten majority.

Those in New York & California, seem to forget that there are also people who live in those states in the middle of the continent.

I wish him good luck, but he has got a job ahead of him.

Dr Terry
If at first you don't succeed, just call it Version 1.0
wannabe51 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, 8 February 2017 1:51:52 PM(UTC)
wannabe51

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 76
Man
Australia

Thanks: 1 times
I am really looking forward to seeing how well trump voters have gone with employment and healthcare, over the couple of years.
USA, only western country with no universal healthcare, that's democracy for you, or is that just a hostile Republican congress?
castellan Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, 9 February 2017 2:33:30 PM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wannabe51 Go to Quoted Post
I am really looking forward to seeing how well trump voters have gone with employment and healthcare, over the couple of years.
USA, only western country with no universal healthcare, that's democracy for you, or is that just a hostile Republican congress?


It's easy to turn a nation around if you truly want it too, just look at what Hitler did, turning a nation that had 200% inflation around too just power on that hard, that the pomes had to go to war to stop them from wiping the floor with them economically, but old Hitler was a socialist bastard as well and that means that the Government controls the people, as it was run on political correctness and that means it's truly against freedom of speech.

Trump is not a socialist but can see that the socialist left has been on the path to ruin the Nation body and sole and it's been working to destroy the foundations of capitalism for years and all in the name of a God less new age communist good for nothings that love the political correctness filthy con job, sadly with the lowest denominator ruling and they call it 'equally' and it's truly only just low life creeps controlling the show trying to make everyone a number, so they can treat you like a bloody slave.

Here in QLD we had free Hospital under Sir Joh before the 3rd rate rubbish the ALP pushed on to us costing the Nation a hell of a lot to run and it nearly bankrupted all the nations it's been created in and then they started cutting and slashing everywhere they could, creating crappy service and killing a lot of people due to such in competence. my grandfather died in Denmark due to such crap and my Dad was just left to die,d'oh! if I did not come in and start cracking the whip and crap like that happened two times.

The USA could have great everything if they woke up to themselves and were like there forefathers who built up such a great nation, but nowadays a lot of people are just spoilt brats who just want everything given to them.
I look around and see how many are just so 3rd rate in their trade and they believe they are a winner but truly they are just so hopeless that I am astounded that they must be on ICE to believe such BS.

What we need is a "Healthy Democracy" and that needs "Freedom of Speech" for such to work, Hitler's NAZI Germany was a bloody democracy but you did not have freedom of speech because the bastards were all about political correctness, you had to follow the PC leader or you became an enemy of the bloody State regardless, just like all the fools are pushing for nowadays. But they can't see it because they know truly f all about History.
wannabe51 Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, 12 February 2017 2:36:23 PM(UTC)
wannabe51

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 76
Man
Australia

Thanks: 1 times
Hey, are you for real, the way you are talking?
Sounds to me like a stream of conscious babble, you should re read what you have written!
castellan Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, 12 February 2017 5:11:03 PM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wannabe51 Go to Quoted Post
Hey, are you for real, the way you are talking?
Sounds to me like a stream of conscious babble, you should re read what you have written!


Why don't ya try or give it ago at pulling it apart bit by bit.

Why not start with free Hospital under Sir Joh. point out how bad it was ?

Or Political Correctness if you truly do comprehend the system. please inform me of it.

Or do you reject that Hitler and all the Communist used Political Correctness as there main tool for getting there power to dominate over the people.

Don't you believe Germany had 200% inflation before Hitler or that he was in fact a smart bastard, I was informed Hitler and his NAZI's were just only a bunch of idiots under my school days and push that he was a bad person, bingo ! that's the state of our Australian education, just worthless babble ! how can one be educated by pushing only what was all bad about something, that's not an education, that's just brainwashing or pathetic.
Hitler was loved with his PC lies just like PC is nowadays.

I remember back in the days when PM Paul Keating was fearful of saying he was in fact truly a Socialist, but that's now turned around 180deg and if one is not a Socialist now this mob push you around trying to intimidate you with their Political Correct madness and it's only going to get more radical coming the moronic heavy as it moves up stage by stage year by year.

Well sorry mate I may get a bit wound up about such things, being a Hebrew and knowing how people are being deceived nowadays, the same type of cunning as PC was responsible in destroying the Tribe of Israel and then the Tribe of Judea.

PC may come across as building people up but it wipes them out because it's built on foolishness gutlessness and lies and weak degenerate people love that type of fantasy BS of living a lie.

Edited by user Sunday, 12 February 2017 5:25:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

wannabe51 Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, 12 February 2017 9:13:16 PM(UTC)
wannabe51

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 76
Man
Australia

Thanks: 1 times
Bejkle Peterson did not provide free hospitals. In 1984, following the election of the Hawke Government, Joh said he would not sign up to federal Medicare and said he would go it alone, 6 months later he asked the Hawke government if Queensland could join Medicare. In 1987 Joh ran a campaign to become PM because he said Hawke was running the country into the ground. Hawke was returned with the biggest majority for a mid term government. The ALP were certaintly grateful to Joh!
After Joh had sold most of the Gold Coast to the Japanese and pocketed most of the money himself, he was then tried and found guilty of massive corruption.
Bring back those days hey?

I have no idea what political correctness is, but I think some people seem to think that if they can't call an indigenous person a "coon, abo boong" then that is political correctness.
Wrong, that is just mean and nasty, no difference if somebody called you uneducated whitetrash, again that is just mean and nasty, and I could never support that.

I do not understand what people mean when they say there is no freedom of speech.
Ask yourself the question. "What freedom of speech have I lost?"

Socialism is a word that some people are frightened of, but really have not got a clue what socialism is!

Governments collect tax from business and individuals, with this money they train and employ police to keep you safe, schools are built so your children can be educated, roads are constructed, hospitals are built, public transport, subsidies to farmers to help them through hard times.

This is socialism!

Got a better system in mind?

You have to stop with this fear nonsense. There has never been a time in history when we have been as well fed, as healthy and as wealthy as we are today.
Please tell me a time in history when Australians have been better off?
castellan Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, 13 February 2017 4:31:19 PM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wannabe51 Go to Quoted Post
Bejkle Peterson did not provide free hospitals. In 1984, following the election of the Hawke Government, Joh said he would not sign up to federal Medicare and said he would go it alone, 6 months later he asked the Hawke government if Queensland could join Medicare. In 1987 Joh ran a campaign to become PM because he said Hawke was running the country into the ground. Hawke was returned with the biggest majority for a mid term government. The ALP were certaintly grateful to Joh!
After Joh had sold most of the Gold Coast to the Japanese and pocketed most of the money himself, he was then tried and found guilty of massive corruption.
Bring back those days hey?

I have no idea what political correctness is, but I think some people seem to think that if they can't call an indigenous person a "coon, abo boong" then that is political correctness.
Wrong, that is just mean and nasty, no difference if somebody called you uneducated whitetrash, again that is just mean and nasty, and I could never support that.

I do not understand what people mean when they say there is no freedom of speech.
Ask yourself the question. "What freedom of speech have I lost?"

Socialism is a word that some people are frightened of, but really have not got a clue what socialism is!

Governments collect tax from business and individuals, with this money they train and employ police to keep you safe, schools are built so your children can be educated, roads are constructed, hospitals are built, public transport, subsidies to farmers to help them through hard times.

This is socialism!

Got a better system in mind?

You have to stop with this fear nonsense. There has never been a time in history when we have been as well fed, as healthy and as wealthy as we are today.
Please tell me a time in history when Australians have been better off?


Just look up on the net what Political Correctness is.

Calling people names and such has nothing to do with anything but common courtesy, we don't need the Nazi PC big bro mental case for that, do we bro.

Socialism is a system just as you could name other systems like democracy etc it just comes down to what type of ? is it healthy or is it corrupted or polluted by madness.

You have to stop with this fear nonsense ! that sets off alarm bells comrade.

A better system does not interfere with freedom of speech that for sure, because once that's gone you are heading down the path that all degenerate mad men lead people into being enslaved.
Don't go crying that some one called you X it does not mean jack if you are a Man of Virtue,

I am not interested in cry baby's, hell I have had people push me around and as a contractor the last thing I would be worried about would be name calling, Truly try to think of this not getting payed, f ed around with malice intent just to be a prick or dealing with con artist ? does PC give a toss about reality, no!
It's a system for brainwashing simple minded fools who have problems thinking for them selves.
It's like big bro who is a moron or granny the dill pickle trying to smother you with BS.

Sir Joh was not convicted at all and he was set up by cunning malicious people, no person in Australian history was brought to Court without being a charge laid and such a witch hunt taking place.
Joh would of wiped the floor with that numbskull Fitzgerald, who was way out of his depth as he had f all understanding about political workings, and that bastard had unlimited money to drag on for muck raking, but if Joh had the same government backed money he would of tore threads off the goat Fitzgerald.

The Japs owed bugger all of the Gold Coast and I lived there. they were investing but so what it was good for the State, not bad ! someone who invest does so because they have faith in the Government, don't they. oh I remember the socialist rent a crowd were running about pushing fear tactics even back then.
wannabe51 Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, 13 February 2017 8:29:12 PM(UTC)
wannabe51

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 76
Man
Australia

Thanks: 1 times
Thanks mate, your logic is overwhelming.
Thanks for the conversation
castellan Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, 14 February 2017 9:37:59 AM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wannabe51 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks mate, your logic is overwhelming.
Thanks for the conversation


TV educated and living in ignorance of reality is a problem, with inferiority complexes on top of that blinds many to reality, thanks to the workings of Political Correctness Marxist madness that works to lower man to that of an Ape, as all become only a number as all are then equal nothings, enslaved by good for nothing criminally insane mad men that only poison minds.

Hitler was a socialist and the Communist all forced Political Correctness on the people, sure it's a fantastic way of controlling all the people with fear tactics as any who don't fall into line just become an enemy of the State and it's all ok in the beginning but this power corrupts and it then becomes a cancer, one day the gays ect are all pampered and used like pawns but down the track the trend can easily be changed and then they become the target, as it's easy as to condition simple minded people who have no freedom of speech because there is no opposition freely openly to debate issues without fear.

Donald Trump is made out as a idiot by all the shit kickers on TV but his IQ is 156 a man that is worthy of proving what he has done in his life is not just crap but is exceptional, just as Sir Joh was and no one could truly say that it's not true, but there you have it we just get moronic clowns hanging crap on them, when in fact they themselves could truly not hold a candle to them at all.
One thing is typical of all deluded morons is that they love to drag others down and they try to do it with there friends family or anyone that may offend there feelings due to all there inferiority complexes.
wannabe51 Offline
#11 Posted : Tuesday, 14 February 2017 3:08:45 PM(UTC)
wannabe51

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 76
Man
Australia

Thanks: 1 times
Well it is difficult to follow some of your reasoning, so can I ask you a serious question? I do hope you can answer my question directly.

From the way you write and the things you say, you seem to be very angry and unhappy about living in Australia. If you believe there is a better country in the world to live in and the government is better to their people, well then here is my question:

Can you name a better country in the world with a better government than Australia? ?

I really look forward to your answer.

Trump seems to be going well! 20 days into the job and he has just had his Secretary of National Security, Retired General Mike Kelly, resign because he was caught speaking with the Russians about dropping sanctions that President Obama had placed on Russia for invading the Ukraine, Kelly spoke to the Russians before the election!

Cheers
castellan Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, 15 February 2017 2:20:26 PM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wannabe51 Go to Quoted Post
Well it is difficult to follow some of your reasoning, so can I ask you a serious question? I do hope you can answer my question directly.

From the way you write and the things you say, you seem to be very angry and unhappy about living in Australia. If you believe there is a better country in the world to live in and the government is better to their people, well then here is my question:

Can you name a better country in the world with a better government than Australia? ?

I really look forward to your answer.

Trump seems to be going well! 20 days into the job and he has just had his Secretary of National Security, Retired General Mike Kelly, resign because he was caught speaking with the Russians about dropping sanctions that President Obama had placed on Russia for invading the Ukraine, Kelly spoke to the Russians before the election!

Cheers


The way I wright has only to do with reality and as one in knowing the history of our rights of freedom of speech was what our for fathers built our Nation on and for a healthy future.
I stand against enslavement of PC Socialism that is polluting peoples minds.
I am proud of our forefathers history but I do not support the evil of Political Correctness that is working too lead our Nation down the path of the PC cunning criminal morons of history.

Yes fact is we do have bad governments however and proof of that is why we see so many people are not impressed with them, because they have become gutless and just cunning and devious if not traitors to our Nations and if one can't see that must have there head in the sand, it's the same problems with in the USA mobs have been working only to be selling them out for years.ThumbDown
Just look at the SB the media spun with Trump, boy ! how disgraceful was that c--t act and it pointed them out as the degenerates they truly are, it was all one way, how disgusting and low can you get. then the degenerate bastards promote chaos within the Nation with idiots running amok with disregard for police encouraged by this mob d'oh!

Come on man ! can't you see it and by your questions I know where you are leading up to, but no I am not going anywhere and support the values that this Nation was built on but never the underhanded Socialist Political Correctness filth that only degenerated will bow down to.

I have travelled all over the world, Maybe NZ gov is better. but Socialism and PCness is just madness in all Europe and Australia started this crap later then them and has not progressed as far as them yet but is catching up fast, soon we will not be allowed to talk in the streets with more than 3 people and live in total fear of speaking your mind on politics.

Why would I be angry or unhappy about living here, it's only the political Correct that I detest that I am disgusted with and knowing what will happen because of it, if people don't wake up to the enslavement that it will bring.

I do understand why many idolise Fabian Socialism as I sure do comprehend why they fall for it all, but it wont work because it has no true foundations worth jack and is based on nonsense and lies.
I am sure it will take over the world and become one world government and that they will work to wipe out most of the people in the world and they will make Hitler look like a piss ant to the hell that they will cause.

See how angry that PC socialist get and just how intolerant they really truly are, but claim otherwise and how such mobs attack others claiming nonsense like racist bigots etc only to try claim the high moral ground in playing to getting there moronic filthy ways.
The Bible says the day will come that Satan will be let loose on the world and this PC mob just happen to be always ant-Christ that are working to destroy Grace and Truth.
Fact is they have no Grace and they reject Truth, they don't believe truth existRollEyes and the push this nonsense in uni for f sake OhMyGod
castellan Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, 15 February 2017 3:10:41 PM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Ukraine oh boy! it's no big deal, all sanctions should go.

Ukraine was in the wrong right from the start, as the legitimate government was what ? by who ? now controlled by neo Nazis and some very wealthy cunning so called Jews.

There was a reason for all that nonsense, fair enough some wanted to be more westernised and that's all fine, but it was also a cunning underhanded deal to try undermine Russia's military power. even the Village idiot should know that Russia would never agree to that and nor would the USA under the same context.

One is best to understand the Slavic peoples mentality and don't push western ways on them, it's best to let them deal with all that stuff in there own way, our people in the West are sadly very ignorant and arrogant about such things and we in the West could end up very very sorry for pushing them around.

The UK has not a hope against Russia nor Germany and that moronic fool Obama and Hillary could not give a toss if they started WW3 in Europe. I sure am glad that Hillary did not win, or WW3 would of started for sure with that satanic creepy old insane degenerate fruit loop.
wannabe51 Offline
#14 Posted : Wednesday, 15 February 2017 4:42:21 PM(UTC)
wannabe51

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 76
Man
Australia

Thanks: 1 times
In answer to my question about where would you find a more desirable place to live than Australia, you have cited NZ, and I would have to agree it is a nice place visit, lovely people and a great policy on blocking all nuclear armed ships into any NZ port. They also have a a more equal representation in parliament of their indigenous population and the white setters.
But it is still interesting that NZ pour into this country looking for a better life!

You Seem to be saying that we will not be able to congregate in numbers greater than three and live in fear of speaking you mind on politics in public.

Do you believe that could happen in Australia?

It is interesting you make reference to the Christian bible because we all know that religion has absolutely no place in the government of Australia.
The Australian Constitution clearly states Australia is a secular country.

I am not Christian and your reference to Satan or Jesus Christ has no effect on my life, because I don't believe in this religion. But it does say to me that you believe people who don't agree with the. Way you think will be punished by some made up deity

You talk about satanic, degenerate, creepy degenerate sodomites, where do you get all this nonsense from?

I feel you comments about what Slavic people need or want, is a very disrespectful thing to say, about any race of people. You need to consider your comments.

I can not discuss the Ukraine issue because I know nothing of the dispute. The USA placed sanctions on Russia so as to make them negotiate peacefully with Ukraine I think.

I have another question for you:

Do you believe you have to be a Christian to posses Grace and Truth?


Premier 350 Offline
#15 Posted : Wednesday, 15 February 2017 8:35:42 PM(UTC)
Premier 350

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 484
Man
Australia
Location: On a build over WWII airfield. Got the .50 cal cases from my driveway to prove it

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
"Hitler's NAZI Germany was a bloody democracy" Your words. Copied and pasted. WTF? Agreed, he turned Germany around. And straight towards the abyss.

As for "Sir" Joh. He was bent.Corrupt. No doubt. He was charged and was found not guilty. Afterwards it was revealed that the jury foreman was a National Party member. "Sir" Joh's old party. So legally Joh was not guilty.Lets not forget the FOUR of his cabinet ministers and his police commisioner did jail time for corruption.

Re Trump. I'm glad he won. And there certainly was media bias against him. I heard an ABC radio reported ask someone "How much of a threat to world peace is Trump?" The question should have been "Is Trump a threat to world peace?".

Re PC. I agree. Too much it about. Plenty of PC in Hitler's Germany, though!

On the bible and god front, its an irrelevence to me and a growing percentage of Australia's people. And I don't care who has sex with whom,as long as it's between consenting adults, its no concern of lawmakers. You do not have to belive in an imaginary god to be a good person. If the fear of an imaginary god was the only thing stopping me from all sorts of ghastly crimes, it d

I'm open to rational, respectful debate. I consider my self a conservative on many issues, a liberal on others.

Regards,
Chris

Edited by user Wednesday, 15 February 2017 8:38:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Attn camry drivers. The accelerator is the skinny pedal on the right.
castellan Offline
#16 Posted : Friday, 17 February 2017 11:27:30 AM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wannabe51 Go to Quoted Post
In answer to my question about where would you find a more desirable place to live than Australia, you have cited NZ, and I would have to agree it is a nice place visit, lovely people and a great policy on blocking all nuclear armed ships into any NZ port. They also have a a more equal representation in parliament of their indigenous population and the white setters.
But it is still interesting that NZ pour into this country looking for a better life!

You Seem to be saying that we will not be able to congregate in numbers greater than three and live in fear of speaking you mind on politics in public.

Do you believe that could happen in Australia?

It is interesting you make reference to the Christian bible because we all know that religion has absolutely no place in the government of Australia.
The Australian Constitution clearly states Australia is a secular country.

I am not Christian and your reference to Satan or Jesus Christ has no effect on my life, because I don't believe in this religion. But it does say to me that you believe people who don't agree with the. Way you think will be punished by some made up deity

You talk about satanic, degenerate, creepy degenerate sodomites, where do you get all this nonsense from?

I feel you comments about what Slavic people need or want, is a very disrespectful thing to say, about any race of people. You need to consider your comments.

I can not discuss the Ukraine issue because I know nothing of the dispute. The USA placed sanctions on Russia so as to make them negotiate peacefully with Ukraine I think.

I have another question for you:

Do you believe you have to be a Christian to posses Grace and Truth?



With socialism anything can happen and of cause it will happen in Australia.

Australia was built on our monarch and our Queen is the head of the Church, all our Christian values and the Laws came from that, one would be foolish to say such was not true, but I know that PC socialist Marxist reject that.

As for the Slavic people, I happen to be in a position to know more about them and understand them better then most Australians who are totally ignorant or don't give a toss, so it's all about respect that's only coming from me old son.
One thing that the Political Correct atheist socialist pushes is that all people are the same, that's just another one of there pathetic BS games they love to play. by the way our PC mob don't like anyone talking openly about subjects on race and love to wave the racist card at the drop of a hat to shut up conversations, because they don't like others to be educated on facts or the truth. as they waddle about the place claiming that they are offended and that because the truth hurts.

You don't like others pointing out about Satanic, why is this. Satan is the one who leads people astray bro.
You don't like the word degenerate, why, it's reality.
You don't like the word Sodomite, why, if it's a fact.
The problem with PC pond life is they get offended by being pointed out that fact, or should we say nice cuddly things about Hitler and such because we would not want to offend him, now would we.

As for a Christian yes it is true that only the ones that are born again in the Holy Spirit can truly posses the understanding of Grace that that the Church is on about and they come to understand what Truth is all about in Christ Jesus.

Jesus means Saviour and Christ means Lord.

The Church means the body of the believing people in the Lords Salvation.

The Holy Spirit only comes from Jesus Christ him self, as he is truly that.

The Grace that you would be talking about is not the same thing as understanding the doctrine of Grace, it's a supernatural Gift undue to mans own works.

There was no Grace until Jesus Christ came in the world, the Jews did not posses it, as they only had the Law and the Law is not about Salvation, the Law is what's called dead works of man.

Socialism is a Mans works card, that will only lead people back under Slavery as there is no Grace in Socialism at all.

Yes I am a Christian and proud of it ! but foolish pricks like the socialist PC mob think I have no right to be a Christian, hell I even have some morons pointing out that I am a Jew, because of my Sir name, when I have informed them I was a Christian, the f ing ignorance is astounding, a Jew is just a believer in that religion just as is one who is a Christian, nothing to do with race at all.
The PC socialist Marxist degenerates work to undermine Christianity with lie after lie because they fear that only Christianity can expose them for what they truly are, Satanist.
And yes it's true that history has proved that a lot of Christians or Jews were or are degenerates, but not all were or are, but history proves that they were lead by Satan who were degenerates.
castellan Offline
#17 Posted : Friday, 17 February 2017 11:52:49 AM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Premier 350 Go to Quoted Post
"Hitler's NAZI Germany was a bloody democracy" Your words. Copied and pasted. WTF? Agreed, he turned Germany around. And straight towards the abyss.

As for "Sir" Joh. He was bent.Corrupt. No doubt. He was charged and was found not guilty. Afterwards it was revealed that the jury foreman was a National Party member. "Sir" Joh's old party. So legally Joh was not guilty.Lets not forget the FOUR of his cabinet ministers and his police commisioner did jail time for corruption.

Re Trump. I'm glad he won. And there certainly was media bias against him. I heard an ABC radio reported ask someone "How much of a threat to world peace is Trump?" The question should have been "Is Trump a threat to world peace?".

Re PC. I agree. Too much it about. Plenty of PC in Hitler's Germany, though!

On the bible and god front, its an irrelevence to me and a growing percentage of Australia's people. And I don't care who has sex with whom,as long as it's between consenting adults, its no concern of lawmakers. You do not have to belive in an imaginary god to be a good person. If the fear of an imaginary god was the only thing stopping me from all sorts of ghastly crimes, it d

I'm open to rational, respectful debate. I consider my self a conservative on many issues, a liberal on others.

Regards,
Chris

Hitler turned it around due to the Zionist Jews who supported him, very smart cookie's them lot.
England had nothing on the power house that was and it was Churchill that wanted war 3 years before hand trying desperately at every trick that he could.

I have been on jury's many a time and know how it all works, the foreman of the Jury has no more power at all then the rest of the eleven, we once had a forewoman who had a spac attack at trying to convict someone, but no she was sorted out by the rest.
The kid was not a National Party member he was only in the young nationals and the only one, 4 others were Union people, but that's the Jury system and how the picking works, nothing wrong with that in the Laws.
The Nationals were much more corrupt after Joh and so has the Labour Party and that's a fact.
wannabe51 Offline
#18 Posted : Friday, 17 February 2017 1:19:22 PM(UTC)
wannabe51

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 76
Man
Australia

Thanks: 1 times
Mate, you are just like those slippery politicians, you cannot answer the questions, you just go off on some completely in-cohesive tangent and avoid the asked question!

You remind me of a bloke here in Melbourne who i see when I walk around at lunchtime. He has a big sign which tells everybody about all the bad things that are going to happen us if we don't follow the teachings of the Christian bible.
I like to talk to him sometimes and listen to what he has to say, after a while I always ask him what does he think we as a society should do to avoid having all sorts of hellfire and brimstone rain down on us?

Essentially his response is that we should follow the bible and the job will be right. We will all live happily!

If the current world situation is anything to go on, There is clearly a lot of people not following the bible!
Premier 350 Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, 18 February 2017 8:14:18 AM(UTC)
Premier 350

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 484
Man
Australia
Location: On a build over WWII airfield. Got the .50 cal cases from my driveway to prove it

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Queen Elizabeth is the not the head of of the church here in Australia. In her role as Queen of England, she is the head of the Church of England.
As Queen of Australia, she is not,since Australia has no state religion.

Churchill not angling for war. Not being an appeaser like many British politicans of the time did not make him a war monger.

As for the Nationals being more corrupt after that bent, corrupt, and bitter 'Sir' Joh left( I raised a glass that day).No. In the times they have been back in power, never have they had four ministers under one premier do jail time for being corrupt.

Re Slavic people, I have no opinion either way.
As for the devil leading people astray, that is just a rehash of the old "the devil made me do it" lie.

I know right from wrong, I don't need to fear the wrath of an imaginary god/allah/jesus/ invisible big sky daddy to be a decent person. If someone needs the fear of eternal damnation to be be a good person, it doesn't say much for that person.
Attn camry drivers. The accelerator is the skinny pedal on the right.
castellan Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, 18 February 2017 3:11:45 PM(UTC)
castellan

Rank: Veteran

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 26/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,098

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wannabe51 Go to Quoted Post
Mate, you are just like those slippery politicians, you cannot answer the questions, you just go off on some completely in-cohesive tangent and avoid the asked question!

You remind me of a bloke here in Melbourne who i see when I walk around at lunchtime. He has a big sign which tells everybody about all the bad things that are going to happen us if we don't follow the teachings of the Christian bible.
I like to talk to him sometimes and listen to what he has to say, after a while I always ask him what does he think we as a society should do to avoid having all sorts of hellfire and brimstone rain down on us?

Essentially his response is that we should follow the bible and the job will be right. We will all live happily!

If the current world situation is anything to go on, There is clearly a lot of people not following the bible!

well I am not him.
I know a dude who does like you are on about, brainwashed this one I know surely is and I have talked to him a lot, and know who his gurus are and what they are all on about, mad as hatters pissing on with a load of crap getting things mixed up and even out right evil madness. but that lot go looking for people they can dupe, the drug f ed and people in Jail the simple minded.
I have catch them out and they get very angry at me, with steam coming out there ears because I caught the poor bastard out.
I have had the Mormons and the jo hoes come around and then bring there top gurus around only for the gurus to jump up getting p ed off and there boys thinking what's wrong at old mate guru he's blown a gasket, haha.
I was totally nice to them all, but just pointing out a Biblical point.Whistle

Being a Hebrew I just asked questions at Bible study when I was a kid to try to get a handle on all this and looking back a lot of it was just BS and just to believe = blind faith and I don't believe in blind faith at all and it never truly came together until I was 33yo and I don't go to Church because the Priest are rubbish and the people stuck up, so if you want to talk about Christ Jesus or the Bible well that's the last thing they want to talk about and it's because they don't know or to be seen as a fool or they just don't care about that stuff.
The last 2 years at my child's schooling a new Priest came, he was a disgrace as when he got up and started rattling on, it was total crap not to mention just truly satanic.

In saying that you will reap what you sow as a nation and Sin is the problem that has to be addressed or you are up the creek without a paddle and all your Political Correct nonsense will not get anyone anywhere but just come arse up like the Nazi's and stupid foolish moronic Communist did. they were nothing but f heads that were lead down the garden path.

I have tried to answer all your questions.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2017, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.899 seconds.