Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.




Take the time to read our Privacy Policy.

#1 Posted : Friday, 31 October 2008 11:41:43 PM(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Groups: Guests
Joined: 2/09/2015(UTC)
Posts: 43,977

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
i need a rust repair on my hd what i thought was the wishbone / yframe.im told they are two different parts.where can i get a diagram on the net?so i can order the right part.any info would be greatfull thanks
Tour Director Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, 11 November 2008 1:56:21 AM(UTC)
Tour Director

Rank: Member


Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/03/2005(UTC)
Posts: 451

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
You can visit the Rare Spares web site and search by vehicle model on the LH side and then through "rust repair sections" view the parts you may be looking for.Contacting a Rare Spares outlet would also help you locate the parts you need.Even the link on this page may help you-(shop online top RH corner)
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2022, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.053 seconds.